Monday, March 16, 2009

Where did the weekend go...


Friday I took the day off and hung out with my mom. We had a great time. We went to 7 different thrift stores and had a ball. I was also looking for some new Nike's and finally my sister Sheila told me to go the Nike outlet at Tanger and I found some shoes. The best part... They were only 29.99. I was psyched!!







Then on Saturday Boyd had to take some tests at MSU and so I spent the morning until 2:00 p.m. I was shopped out. I'm not a big shopper anyway, so to have to spend that many hours shopping was awful. After I picked him up we went to the quarter final games at MSU and didn't get home until about 11:00 p.m. that night. But we had such a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! They are so you! I also love the picture of you and Boyd. Your hat and jacket are so cute. Missing you...

    ReplyDelete