Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 Days With A Two Year Old...

This past Thursday, we picked up our nephew Caleb and he stayed with us until Sunday night. We have had such a blast and I think Caleb enjoyed it too. He got to "farm" with us and that was a blast. The weather was beautiful so as you will be able to tell by the pictures, he got REALLY dirty because we played outside all day everyday.

He talks non stop it seems. The very first night he woke up about 2 a.m. and the conversation goes like this...
Caleb: KK? (this is what all my nephews and nieces call me)
Me: Yes Caleb
Caleb: time to get up?
Me: Not yet, go back to sleep
Caleb: For goodness sake

I couldn't get back to sleep for a bit because I was laughing so hard. Then on Saturday we were out riding around in the truck and Uncle Boyd hit a hole and Caleb hit his head on the window. Uncle Boyd said, "ouch Caleb, that even hurt me" to which Caleb replied "It hurt me first". Different things like that all weekend. It was a lot of fun. The following are just some pictures from the weekend...





























































































































































We Love You Caleb!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! He looks so much like Ryan. He sounds like he's quite the character. But, what do we expect? He's a Hunsaker!

    ReplyDelete