Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home


As most of you probably already know by now, my folks are going to be coming home very soon. My dad's last Sunday in Tishomingo will be April 19th. I'm so very, very excited. Dad is needing to retire from pastoring. His cancer, even though he is cancer free, has taken a tole on him in every area. They will still stay in Tishomingo most of the next year and help out at camp. This is the little house they will be staying in. Isn't it cute. They have already been painting it on the inside.

I'm so anxious to have them back home. I can't believe it's been 7 years in June since they moved to Oklahoma. I've always been a little jealous of my friends having their parents so close. I took mine for granted when they lived close, but never again! Cherish every moment that you have with your family. Hold them close.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Mom and Dad! Kayla, I know they're going to love this as much as you will!

    ReplyDelete