Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Roastin' Hot Dogs

Last night we went to my brother Ron's house and had a hot dog roast. Dad and Mom are in town because of their Minister's and Mate's Retreat in Branson this week, so it gave us an opportunity to get together and visit one another. We had a great time sitting outside talking and cooking our "dawgs" until all the sudden the temperature dropped and it started pouring down rain. We quickly went inside and Ron roasted his marshmallows over his cook stove. That was pretty funny, but of course I missed a picture.


And here is Miss Trinity Alice. She had played all day with Granny and Papa, so she got pretty dirty too as you can tell by the face. Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. She's a doll! I'm so glad you got to spend some quality time with your family. I know that always recharges my batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Boyd that he really dresses very nice to be working on the farm!
    sc

    ReplyDelete