Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My adorable hula boy...

Friday night Boyd and I were sponsors at another dance at Mark Twain. This time the theme was Hawaiian. We had a ball. As you can tell, Boyd decided to put the grass skirt on and do a little dancing. He also has a lei (sp?) as a head band. The kids seemed to really have a good time. Boyd, Ms. Bedwell, and I took turns being in with the music and patrolling the hallways. The music was so loud, that you really did need to take some breaks from it because it got on your nerves after a bit.

The kids just love my husband. He loves to give them a hard time, imagine that, and they love to give it right back to him. I love to watch him interact with them. His face just light up. I know without a doubt, Boyd was born to be a teacher. I can't imagine him anywhere else.

1 comment: