Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update




Ok, so let's see. I left on Thursday early because I had some CT scans scheduled. CT's went fine and there is nothing wrong, everything looks normal. I did make the mistake of mentioning the fact that "they didn't find anything" to my brothers, so boy did the enjoy making comments about that. I got there early and they got me out by the time my actual appointment was. So I was psyched. I made it back to Taneyville to watch my nephew Zach play ball. They won their game! YEA!! Then it was my husband's team next and we won as well. Woohoo!!! Trinity also got her results back from the ultrasound and the catheter test and everything was normal! Yea, again!

Then Friday I worked outside in the snow. It was awesome! Boyd came home early because of the snow. That was an extra treat! But it made Friday nights game a little more stressful. Do we play, or do we forfeit. Well, we played. Unfortunately 2 of our starters were not able to be there to play for first place, but the girls played hard. We lost, but still got 2nd place. Yea, us. The girls were excited to get a trophy and I think Coach Combs was pleased as well. Then Zach played next for Plainview. They played against Thornfield and it was such a close game, but Plainview one by one point. Hooray!! Zach did a good job. KK had to holler at the refs a couple of times, because Zach was being fouled and it was not going over too well with me.

Saturday we got up and headed to see Boyd's mom and she made us a fantastic lunch. Yummy!! We hung out there for a bit and then we went and saw Elva, Sharon, and Quentin. We had such a good time. Quentin is soooo cute and talks ninety to nothin'. He loves his "unka boy and KK". Then we headed to Branson to see Caleb open some presents. He had a good time. We also got to see Jessica and Ryan too. Oh, and Rob and Carrie! ha!! We played carpet ball in the basement and had a good time. If you've never played carpet ball, you're missing out. It's a blast.

This is Caleb's smile! So funny!!! We then had to go to Target and then to Wal-Mart. We didn't get home until 12:30 that night. So we were beat.

Sunday we went to church. We had a great service and our little Sunday School class was so much fun. We had to change rooms because a really sweet lady at our church is painting a Noah's Ark mural on our wall and it is not finished yet. We don't mind waiting, it will be worth it. After church we headed home to eat. Then Elva and Quentin came by. "unka Boy and Popie" went fishing and Quentin stayed and played with me. We went outside to see all the animals and went up to the church to play on the playground. KK was tired, not so sure about Quentin. He was so much fun and he's only 2 but carried on an adult conversation with you. So cute. Here he is playing at the playground.

Then Sunday evening my parents came in. We headed to Ron and Sheila's so they could check on Trinity themselves. She didn't know they were coming so she was so excited to see Papa and Granny. We stayed there until bed time then dad and mom came back to our house to spend the night.

We got up at 5:00 the next morning and dad, mom, and I met Ron, She, and Trin at the office where she had her upper GI done. She did so good and drank that nasty stuff before the test and then laid so still for the testing. They took pictures several times and she was so patient. Now, papa, granny, and KK in the waiting room were not so thrilled. But Henry and Lorene Lawrence were there too, so we got a lot of talking in. So that was a neat time. Keep Henry and Lorene in your prayers too! Thanks!

Well after all that work Trinity did, she wanted to eat at Lamberts. We were happy to oblige. Although, that place did not do to well for my diet I'm suppose to be on for my Diabetes. But I didn't eat the roll or the fried okra that I wanted really bad. I did have a few fried potatoes, but that's not too bad. And Trinity and papa shared a couple of rolls, she ate some of her chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and some of KK's walnut salad. Then mom and I went to Wal-Mart and got some things for supper. We went over to Ron and Sheila's and the kids got off the bus and we started supper. Well, mom started supper. I was to busy watching Joh, Kate, plus 8. We don't have cable so I've never seen this show before. LOVE IT!!! Anyway, we had a good time. Boyd came over but he was not feeling well and I had a bad headache, so we called it a day and went home. We watched a movie and waited on mom and dad to get home. Then we all went to bed and we were up again today at 6:00. Now, it's back to the normal routine.

Trinity has an appointment with the Uriologist today. I'll let you know when I hear something.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment