Monday, January 26, 2009

New Doctor please!

Nothing new to report today about Trinity except for I think we need a new doctor. Trinity went to the doctor again today and she is giving her yet another medicine to try! ah!!!!!! Surely this doctor doesn't have any children, or else she would do SOMETHING!! Ok, vent over...thanks!

Friday night I went and saw Trinity because her birthday was Saturday and I couldn't wait that long to give her birthday present to her. She was so excited. I got her a princess "real" camera. She was psyched. Except for the part when she kept looking at the back of the camera for the picture to appear. KK's not rich. Sorry. No digital camera for you. Cracked me up that she had never seen a camera that actually used film. Anyway, she is such a cutie.



Today is her brother Zachary's birthday. He's 11. It just does not seem possible. It just seems like yesterday that he took his KK on a date. He was only 4 but he was such a gentleman. I told Boyd that he had a lot to live up too after my date with Zach.

I'll update you more a little later! Be safe in this winter weather we may be getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment