Thursday, January 15, 2009

God is SO Good!!


Since my last blog, they had sent Trin to Skaggs for blood work because there was some discussion of Leukemia. Well, we've been down that road with my dad, so that was a little scary.

Sheila just called and Trinity's blood came back normal. Hallelujah!!! Now they are going to schedule an upper GI and she will still have her appointment with the Urologist next week. We are so thankful that there is no sign of cancer in her body. Now if we can just find the source of her problems, that would be awesome!!!

I went to see her last night, because it would make me feel better to be able to hug her. Don't know that it helped her at all, but sure helped me. Anyway, she ate pretty good and played some. She still looks so pale, it made me sad. Anyway, she has a pop up princess tent and a pop up school bus, so we played that for a while. I was the driver and took the "princess" to school several times. And picked up a few passengers (Zach and McKenna) along the way. Even though she's not feeling good she still has her hilarious attitude. Last night Zach and McKenna were her "children" and Zach was being a little mouthy and Trin put her finger up in the air and moved it back and forth while she said "Son, don't you talk to me like that". Hmmm...wonder where's she's heard that. And her favorite swimmer is Michael "Phillips"! She did my heart good last night just to be in her presence.

Well, I'm leaving in a bit for my CT scan's. Yipee! Honestly, not concerned about them at all. Mainly my focus is on Trinity right now. Anyway, I'm going to try and hustle back for Boyd's game at 7:00 tonight. We'll see if I can make that happen. Zach plays before Boyd's team, so would be nice to make part of his too, but really don't want any speeding tickets. I guess I work at the right place, if I do get one.

We were going to go with Boyd's brother and sis-in-law (Elva & Sharon) to the Tournament of Champions, but I guess Boyd's job comes first. Rats!! That would've been a lot of fun and we haven't been able to see them in a while. Was hoping to see our little great nephew Quentin too, but another time, hopefully soon!

Saturday evening we are planning on going to my brother Rob's house and watch my nephew Caleb open up some Christmas presents that we brought back from Oklahoma. Anyway, haven't seen them in a while, so I'm looking forward to that.

Today is my Friday, so probably won't be able to blog again until Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Thanks for your prayers for our niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment