Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Looking for Answers


Well, Trinity's Urologist appointment did not go so well. Dr. Pearson who is in the Meyer Cancer Center in Springfield, is a real jerk. So don't ever use him. He told Sheila that she would have to retrain Trin how to go potty. Well, that's not the issue, the issue is that nothing comes out when she tries. She doesn't even have BM's but the Doctor told her that wasn't his problem. Ahhh!! Sheila was so upset. Anyway, I'm not really sure what the next step is, but I'll try to keep you updated. I spoke with Sheila at lunch and she said that Trinity woke up crying with her stomach and asked if she could just stay in bed today. I feel so bad for her and I am so frustrated and thankful all at the same time. I'm very glad they have found nothing wrong with her, but still frustrated she's not better. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Her Granny and Papa left today to go back home so she's (along with the rest of us) missing them too.

Last night, Boyd and I went to a HS game at Bradleyville. All 3 teams won so that was pretty exciting. We sat with Kelvin & Mel Whittaker and our Pastor and his wife, Jeff and Cindy Marsh so we had to be on our best behavior. ha!!! It was fun seeing a lot of our family and friends. 2 of my cousins play on the girls team and 1 cousin on the boy team, so that was fun watching them play. It seems ballgames are the only place I see my Uncle Steve & Aunt Carol. So sad!! But it's always good to catch up.

Work hasn't been too bad. We have the door open and we are enjoying the sunshine. Not too bad for January 21st, huh?

Well, I better get with it. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment