Thursday, January 22, 2009

Frustration!

Trinity is still not feeling good. They came by to see me before her doctor appointment. She didn't get up until noon and ate 6 animal crackers, then by the time she got here at 2:30 she wanted to take a nap. Anyway, they went to the doctor and while they were waiting for the doctor Trin fell asleep on the table. She now has a double ear infection. She was on antibiotics for an ear infection, but now has 2. The new med they gave her will cause diarrhea, so maybe that will help. If she is not better by Monday at her next appointment, the doctor is going to find her a pediatric GI guy in Columbia. Sheila has the doctor's home number in case anything goes wrong this weekend. Please continue to pray for her and Sheila.

Boyd went to the doctor today too, but they said he's just mean and honery so there's nothing they can do for him. Ha!! Seriously though, he has allergy issues. I think he might be allergic to me so I told him to feel free to sleep in the wellhouse if he needed too. ha!!!

If you remember the oldest foster daughter I had, Megan. It's her birthday today. I sent her a message through a friend and this is a picture of her looking at. She's so sweet. I'm thankful they are around close so I can check on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment