Thursday, August 26, 2010

COMING SOON IN SEPTEMBER...A NEW HOME




We are so excited to be welcoming this beauty into our home in September.  We were hoping for a double wide, but that isn't what God had planned for us.  This is a 2011.  Much nicer than the 1967 we live in now!  ha!  It has 3 bedrooms, and 2 full baths.  I can't wait to move into it and start decorating.  Guess, I better start packing up our old trailer.  Nah, I work better under pressure.





Here is the kitchen.  I'm so excited about all the cabinet space.  I don't have any room in the one we are in now, so this excites me so much.  And, all the appliances come with it, so that will be fun.  I'm especially excited to have a dishwasher.  All the decorations and other furniture do not come with the house, but that ok, I've got all my decorations ready to go and themes ready for each of them.  I'm excited.



This little beauty is in the master bathroom.  I am looking forward to lighting some candles, laying on a bath pillow, adding some bubbles, and relaxing some evenings in this.  That is if Boyd will watch "Jonah" for me.  ha!









So here are my ideas for each of the rooms of our home...

Master Bedroom:  Log Cabin feel.  I'm trying to find a reasonably priced Cedar bed.  Bears, Antlers, Moose, etc.  Dark/Navy Blue and a Dark/Forrest Green
Master Bath:  Not really sure
Kitchen:  Red/Green and Farm Animals
Livingroom:  Horses  Duh!!!  ha!
Small Bedroom:  Spill over horse stuff probably
Main Bathroom:  Not sure really
Guest Room:  Americana

Will post picture hopefully as everything is being done.  Should be pretty fun.  I'm ready to get it going and get all packed up.  Having a newborn could make that more of a challenge.  But I love a good challenge!

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Have fun decorating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so, SO excited/happy for you! It's beautiful!!! And the appliances come with? Wow! Sounds like you've got it all planned out. You know where to reach me if you need any help packing or unpacking! I'm all yours and will respond quickly to your bossing! ;)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been behind on my reading, so I just saw this! This is wonderful! It's beautiful and I know you will make it more so! I'm so excited for you and Boyd!

    ReplyDelete